HEAPWELL SUPERFOODS® - PREMIUM MATCHA GREEN TEA FROM JAPAN
At Heapwell Superfoods, Japanese matcha is sourced from Uji and Shizuoka, where the finest green tea is produced. By supplying exclusive Japanese matcha, we strive to follow our own values in providing the finest quality and most beneficial products to our valued customers.
WHY HEAPWELL MATCHA?
Because our Premium Summer Harvest matcha comes from a Family owned tea farm and is stone grounded locally thus helping the community. Every batch of matcha is approved by Japanese Tea Masters.
100% Premium Stone Ground Matcha Green Tea
Uji Kyoto Prefecture Japan
MAKE A PERFECT LATTE AT HOME:
• Put 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon of Matcha into cup or mug
• Sieve the matcha or break any clumps into powder
• Add very little Hot Water (but not boiling) to matcha and whisk until it is a smooth green paste.
• Warm the milk in a pan and pour into the mug until nearly full. User cold milk for an iced latte.
• Whisk the mix of paste and milk together untill smooth and light green in colour.
• Sprinkle matcha powder on the top for decoration or add ice for cold iced latte.
Matcha is not your regular kind of tea. Most teas are steeped. You strain out and discard the leaves, throwing out some of the best parts.
When you drink Matcha, you’re consuming the whole leaf.
Like coffee, matcha contains caffeine, but instead of the jitters it gives you a clean high. A matcha hit provides 34mg of caffeine, which is the same as a cup of brewed coffee and half the amount of an espresso, however, the tea's buzz is much more energising and longer-lasting.
Japanese Matcha Green Tea, 50g
- Japanese Matcha: Carefully Chosen, Handpicked And Stone Ground From The Spring Crop Of Uji, Shizuoka & Kagoshima Mountains To Maintain It's Premium Quality And Aroma.
- Powerful Antioxidants: Great Source Of Antioxidants, Sugar Free, Cholesterol & Gluten. Substitute For Coffee.
Free India shipping. Usually delivered in 3-5 days.