Makes around 8-10 matcha balls
For the matcha balls:
• 5-6 prunes
• ½ teaspoon of sea salt
• 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
• 3 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
• 150g of ground almonds
• 3 tablespoons of linseeds
• 100g of pistachios plus extra for coating
• 100g of desiccated coconut plus extra for coating
• 1 level teaspoon of Heapwell Finest Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea
It’s April, spring has sprung and what better way to fuel your workouts, active days or even a mid- day snack than with our matcha energy balls?
They’re light, free from refined sugar and gluten-free.Vegans can also delight in these wondrous balls, result! The matcha adds such a lovely boost of antioxidants;you just can’t go wrong here!
Read on to see just how easy it is, only needs a few pantry ingredients and a couple minutes to spare.
Simply blitz up all the ingredients (leaving some chopped pistachios and desiccated coconut behind for coating the energy balls in) and roll into your desired size, remember, the bigger the balls, the more caloriesso it’s totally up to you. Your matcha energy balls can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Don't forget to share your pictures and tag us on Instagram and Facebook with @heapwellsuperfoods.
Let the power of matcha be with you!